A complete, up-to-date [WM-FIELD: BusinessPlan raw nolink] at an affordable price!
All the wording that any Business Owner could ever need.
We offer 46,719 different business plans that cover every possible business on the planet. No other website, no other consultancy, even comes close to matching us.
We are not just the biggest website offering huge business planning packages for only
$14.95 $11.95 - we are so far ahead of the others that we cannot even see who is second-best.
But if you want second-best then you may find them somewhere online ...
If you are looking for a business plan for your business then we will have it!
Start your search below and within 12 hours you will have your business plan and you will have the business you want so much.
Businesses - A
Businesses - B
Businesses - C
Businesses - D
Businesses - E
Businesses - F
Businesses - G
Businesses - H
Businesses - I
Businesses - J
Businesses - K
Businesses - L
Businesses - M
Businesses - N
Businesses - O
Businesses - P
Businesses - Q
Businesses - R
Businesses - S
Businesses - T
Businesses - U
Businesses - V
Businesses - W
Businesses - X
Businesses - Y
Businesses - Z
We provide you and your business with over 140 free documents; as well as sending you four additional free business plans with your order - it is remarkable value!
You will receive download information for these free gifts as soon as your order is processed.
The free gifts contain ...
Spreadsheets For Your Business
There are still people who download a few numbers off the Internet and take that to the bank, or worse to family and friends, and think that they will get funding - too often from family and friends they do get the money and lose their family and friends when they fail!
The truth is that creating the numbers is the part that most people struggle with, but the reason for that is that creating numbers after you have your wording is extremely easy - writing your business plan to match someone else's numbers is very difficult indeed!
We provide free documents and books that tell you how to use your wording to create simple, understandable, spreadsheets rather than make up a lot of numbers that would be confusing and useless to you.
How do we know?
Two people open a business, one at home and one in an office. One employs two staff the other one. One has the equipment they need already and the other needs some. One of them will have a storefront and one will work mainly on-line. One is selling cheap products with no after-sales service and the other is charging more with a full guarantee. One of them is 26 and looking for instant revenue the other is 55 and is using their savings to build a long-term business.
And so on and on and on ...
Still think you can find the right numbers for your business online?
We supply 40 spreadsheets to cover all of your needs - and we provide a range of documents that clearly tell you how to use them!
- Monthly calendar - calendar on a spreadsheet
- Balance sheet - simple layout for you to fill in your numbers
- Balance sheet (Alternative)
- Basic invoice - basic invoice on spreadsheet
- Break Even Analysis
- Business plan by spreadsheet - a uniquely simple way of creating a business plan using a simple spreadsheet system
- Cash flow analysis - a simple spreadsheet enabling you to put in your numbers and analyze your cash flow
- Checkbook register
- Credit card payoff calculator - calculates how to pay off those credit card debts
- Employee time sheet - a time sheet with breaks included
- Family budget planner - every family should budget
- General supplies request
- Loan amortization schedule
- Monthly household budget
- Multi purpose invoice
- Office supplies request
- Opening day balance sheet
- Personal financial statement
- Personal monthly budget
- Pre business budget evaluation
- Profit and loss - 12 months
- Profit and loss - 3 years
- Project management schedule
- Project timeline
- Projected cost sheet
- Purchase order
- Sales forecast - 12 months
- Sales invoice - sales Invoice spreadsheet - one more for good measure
- Service invoice - you have a service industry or want to keep service invoice
- Service invoice (hourly rate) - you charge by the hour
- Startup business cash flow - 12 months
- Startup business cash flow - 3 years
- Startup business profit and loss - 12 months
- Startup business profit and loss - 3 years
- Startup expenses
- Start up spreadsheet - set out your startup costs
- Team contact list
- Travel expenses - keep tabs on your travel expenses
- Weekly timecard - timecard by project
- Dreamweaver video tutorial - nearly 3 hours of video recording - includes how to build a contact form using PHP - dreamweaver isn't required - previously sold for $9.95
- Basic Windows video tutorial - over an hour long - previously sold for $9.95
- Excel video tutorial - teaches you some basic excel - over 2 hours long - previously sold for $9.95
Nearly 4 hours of business audio in mp3 format from 13 books that all business owners should read.
- 7 habits of highly effective people (26min 28 sec)
- 12 techniques to convince people what you are telling them (11min 08sec)
- 50 best and worst business deals (14min 13sec)
- Coopetition (35min 00sec)
- Emotional intelligence (16min 14sec)
- End of change (16min 40sec)
- How to become a CEO (14min 59sec)
- How to win friends and influence people (7min 21sec)
- Managing intellectual capital (17min 01sec)
- Power of servant leadership (14min 42sec)
- Six rules for getting people to like you (4min 07sec)
- Sun Tzu and the art of business (13min 27sec)
- The art of money getting (34min 31sec)
Documents Your Business Needs
- 50 Ways to improve your cash flow - 50 ideas which, when implemented, will surprise you in just how much you can save
- Advertising on a budget
- Applying for an SBA loan
- Are you capable of running your own business - some people aren't cut out for it - are you?
- Are You Ready
- Audit everything your business does
- Balance sheet for a sole proprietorship
- Before you start - do you know the answer?
- Business plan for start up business - a general business plan that gives specific wording and information for startup businesses
- Business plan - basics
- Business plan - the company summary
- Business plan - the executive summary
- Business plan - the financial summary
- Business plan - for a start up business
- Business plan - the management summary
- Business plan - the marketing summary
- Business plan - operational plan
- Business plan outline – gives simple to follow instructions for completing a business plan together with information on financial calculations and ratios
- Business plan - products and services
- Buying a business
- Checking Your Logistics
- Choose the business - that's right for you
- Choosing a business name – why your business name matters
- Cold calls
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Strategy
- Could you franchise? - your own business.
- Do not take no for an answer – what to do when your bank says “no!”
- Evaluating marketing strategies
- Evaluating your business idea
- Evaluating your management performance
- Getting a business grant – everything you need to know about getting a grant for your business
- Getting the best from your people – simple ways to get the best from your people
- Guarantee your marketing
- Guide to keeping a manual cashbook
- How to avoid business failure - simple advice to ensure your business does not fail
- How to control cash flow
- How to forecast cash flow
- How to forecast your sales
- How to prepare a business loan request – tips on preparing that all-important make-or-break loan request
- How to write a business plan – a complete book telling everything you need to know about writing a business plan
- Instant marketing solutions
- Introduction to advertising
- Marketing a small business
- Mission statement
- People strategies
- Phone memo
- Purchase order letter
- Questions to ask your franchisor
- Quick business plan
- Sales forecasting
- Sample bank evaluation document – actual bank documents setting out the information your bank will be looking for
- Startup business - market research
- Startup expenses and capitalization - the executive summary
- The importance of a balance sheet
- The marketing plan – extensive document giving three different sets of wording for you to use in your marketing plan
- The questions you must answer – the most important free gift; answer all of these questions and you will succeed – miss one or two and…
- The right franchise for you
- The truth for any startup business
- Thinking about your business
- Thinking of owning and managing your own business
- Understanding profit and loss accounts
- Using a marketing plan
- Ways to communicate - a checklist
- Which franchise? - a simple check list
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Free Updates for life - we are constantly updating our free gifts - we see no reason why you can't have them as well!
If you're starting your own business then you should have a website - we hope to take you from nothing to purchasing your domain name and then how to create and maintain your own website; for virtually no cost.
- Buying a domain name - we walk you through the process and show you how to buy a .com domain name for 3 years for under $25!
- How to set up an e-mail account in Windows Mail - with screenshots
- How to set up an e-mail address in your control panel - the control panel refers to the one which comes with our cheap webhosting
- Viewing e-mail online through your control panel - the control panel refers to the one which comes with our cheap webhosting
- FTP - how to transfer files to the web
- Webmaster Search Engine guide - this guide will show how to submit a sitemap to all of the major search engines.
- Website resources – links to sites that provide easy resources for new companies setting up their first web-site
- Twitter - How to use Twitter to generate more traffic and business to your website.
- All About links - how to get more traffic to your site and much more...
- Email resources – where to find e-mail resources to change the way you keep in contact with your customers.
A Great Business did not just happen
It was planned that way
Page sponsored by Berry Nice Cushions
This site was last updated on
- © www.discount-business-plan.com